At Popular Music Theory Debut, you'll begin learning all the music theory you need for your music career, whether you're a musician, a composer or a teacher. From sight reading to in-depth knowledge of scales and instrumental techniques, we've got you covered.
Who can join this course?
• Ages 9 and up who have completed our foundation level course.
• Adult Learners who have completed our foundation level course.
• Candidates who want to pursue music as a career choice.
• Candidates who seeking international certificate for admission through ECA quota in universities.
• Candidates who want to secure UCAS points for admission n foreign university.
• Candidates who plan to become music teacher
• Printer (optional)
• Basic music notation, time signatures and note values
• Basic elements of popular music harmony
• Instrumental components and notation
• Ability to identify music notation, harmony and instrumental characteristics within a multi-instrumental score