The Debut Keyboard exam is for candidates who have been learning a short time and have developed elementary skills, techniques, co-ordination and musical understanding.
At Keyboard Debut you will be examined on your choice of three performance pieces from artists such as John Lennon, Emeli Sandé and Bill Withers, with some keyboard-specific techniques that could include single patch settings, layers and the basic use of effects/sound manipulation (eg. pitch bend).
Who can join this course?
• Ages 9 and up who have completed our foundation level course.
• Adult Learners who have completed our foundation level course.
• Candidates who want to pursue music as a career choice.
• Candidates who seeking international certificate for admission through ECA quota in universities.
• Candidates who want to secure UCAS points for admission n foreign university.
• Candidates who plan to become music teacher
• Printer (OPTIONAL)
• Music Stand
• 61 Keys Keyboard with Touch Sense
• Performance Pieces
• Technical Exercises
• Supporting Tests