This course focuses on developing Command over Voice, the consistency of vocal tone and command on voice. The course also enables the learner to understand notes in one octave and project 1st 5th and 8th intervals with pitch references.
The basic foundation lies in understanding how our body and posture affects our singing. After completion of this course, student will be able to sing in a particular pitch and this will result in better knowledge of music and pitch. The toughest part of singing is to maintain Pitch throughout a song while performing and preparedness to sing a song in a given pitch which we try to achieve by our carefully structured goal oriented exercises.
Who can join this course?
• It is for beginner students of age 9 and above.
• It is for adult learners.
• It is also for those who truly want to understand how their voice and body works to create healthy singing habits
• It is for musicians who want to learn backing vocals
• It is for learners who want to pursue music as a career or hobby.
• Keyboard/Piano or Piano App on secondary mobile/Tablet Device.
• Learn the 3 pillars of the voice - Posture, Breathing and Resonance;
• Understand voice physiology - how your vocal folds and body work to produce sound, and how to use it the right way.
• Learn how to warm up correctly and efficiently.
• Improve volume and strength with advanced voice projection exercises.
• Learn about Pitch
• Learn to use the Piano for practice.
• Understanding the seven notes in music an octave
• Achieve to sing 1st 5th octave with pitch reference
• Achieve to sing solfege with pitch reference