Would you desire to play beautiful, attention capturing piano music and impress your friends and family? Do you think you are ready to be treated like a celebrity by everyone who listens to your playing? Or maybe you want to take things further and become a professional musician?
Then you need to enroll in this course.
This piano course is for beginners and novice players who desires to understand the escence of the piano/keyboard playing, as well as the theory that governs it. This Course takes you from the very beginning if you are new to the instrument, or help you fill the knowledge gaps.
This is a structure course to help you build the foundation you require while keeping everything simple and easy.
Who can join this course?
• Beginner Learners of Age 9 and above
• Beginner Adult Learners
• Students wishing to learn Keys as a secondary instrument
• Music Production students who want to step into composing.
• Printer (optional)
• Piano or Keyboard with touch sense
• Positioning and finger placement
• Identifying notes on a keyboard.
• General Exercises for developing Control over Instrument.
• General Exercises For Strengthening, Stamina Building Speed Building.
• Note Lengths, Tempo and metronome
• Formation of various Scales and Chords.
• Transitions between Chords.
• Self- Practise Methodology