Learn the essentials required to start playing acoustic or electric guitar. You'll learn an easy approach to play quickly, through a combination of performance techniques, and basic music theory.
For students who have long thought about picking up guitar, this course will provide you with an strong foundation that will get you playing. When we learn the guitar for the first time, it is essential to have the curriculum presented in a well-structured manner, in an engaging way that allows you to grasp the basics of the instrument and music.
The course begins simply with the parts of the guitar, the names of the strings, tuning, and playing techniques. It then explores the basics of music theory with such topics as scales, chords and fingering exercises and shapes. At the end of this course, students will understand the concept of music and guitar. Through the medium of this particular course we wnable the student to develop the control over the guitar weather its acoustic or electric which will help them to understand the advance concepts of music easily and thoroughly.
After this course, Learners will have the foundational knowledge necessary to pursue most intermediate guitar courses.
Who can join this course?
• Beginner Learners Ages 9 and above
• Beginner Adult Learners
• Students wishing to learn Guitar as a secondary instrument
• Music Production students who want to understand the working of Guitar in order to compose Guitar Sections
• Printer (optional)
• Acoustic or Electric Guitar
• Guitar Plectrum
• Anatomy of Guitar, Position of Holding the guitar and Name of strings
• General Exercises for developing Control over Instrument.
• General Exercises For Strengthening, Stamina Building Speed Building.
• Note Lengths, Tempo and metronome
• Formation of various Scales and Chords.
• Transitions between Chords.
• Open Chords and Barred Chords
• Strumming Patterns
• Self- Practise Methodology