The Grade 4 Drum exam is for candidates who have been learning approximately two - two and half years and have mastered the basic skills, preliminary techniques and have acquired the beginnings of stylistic awareness. Grade 4 develops further stylistic conviction and understanding through developed solo and improvisation work and more complex groove patterns. There are two types of exam available at Grade 4, Grade Exam or Performance Certificate.
The Grade 5 Drum exam is for candidates who have the intermediate skills and techniques and have developed an increasing sense of stylistic conviction. This is demonstrated through instrumental techniques, rhythmic complexity, coordination and balance of the kit and maturing solo and improvisation work. There are two types of exam available at Grade 5, Grade Exam or Performance Certificate.
Who can join this course?
• The Course is for candidates who have appeared and passed Grade 3 exam from any board.
• Candidates who want to pursue music as a career choice
• Candidates who seeking international certificate for admission through ECA quota in universities.
• Candidates who want to secure UCAS points for admission n foreign university.
• Candidates who plan to become music teacher
• Music Stand
• Drum Sticks
• Electric or Acoustic Drum kit
• Solo and Improvisation passages, Ghost snare, rim shot, riding on the toms
• Single and double strokes, paradiddles, Flams and ruffs, hands and feet patterns
• Playback and performance
• Snare drum techniques: cross stick, rim shot, Texas shuffle, fourway coordination
• Single and double strokes, paradiddles, Flams and ruffs, rolls, hands and feet patterns
• Playback and performance skills